My Photo
Name:
Location: huntsville, alabama, United States

i am an addict of laughter and also sadness. i guess basically i am very confused...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

blog comments

do you ever leave a comment on someone's blog and think... man, that really was a smart and funny comment. i want to read it again. so you go back again and again to read your own comment... does that ever happen to you? ... no? .... umm... me neither...

anyway, i have noticed that i really enjoy leaving comments on other people's blogs. of course, that sometimes means i don't have any blog entry of my own because i have been busy leaving comment on other's blogs. and that sometimes make me feel bad because what if people come to see my blog, but i have no blog because i am too busy checking out other's blogs. so, what's my point? well, my point is that, i sometimes think that my blog would be more interesting if i just copied other people's blog entries.... along with my comments, of course... what do you all think about that? good idea? or a bad idea?

your opinions are very important to me, so please leave me a comment about this... also, if you are a healthy single female with child bearing hips and strong teeth, please leave your name and number...

9 Comments:

Blogger JustMe said...

Hummm why DO they want kill you? actually the only one who seems want to do you harm is Marsha... so... what did you do? or is she just unhappy?
and careful there bud, your standards are getting lower and lower ... sounds more like you are recurting a brood mare.....

March 3, 2005 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger p.p. said...

Strong teeth? Like ones attached to her skull? I would have thought that was a given...apparently not.

March 3, 2005 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger wobbeegone said...

I will no ill will on anyone regardless of what they or the person they are married to has done to others.

:)

heeeheehe


Anyways. Larry! What's with the strong teeth thing?

And by the way...why don't you turn on your messenger once in a while bub?

March 3, 2005 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger JustMe said...

lar, have you gone the "dumb blonde" route... you might be coming off as too intellegent... women tend to like to take care of thier men....
just a suggestion....
or I saw a mail order bride ad !!!

March 4, 2005 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger larrykim said...

justme, i thought that was what i was doing? how could anyone possibly think that i could be intelligent... please... anyway, send me the link.

peter, well, i am just trying to keep away them british chics... hahaha


marsha, well, i think strong teeth are very important, but if you have no teeth. that's no problem for me.

March 4, 2005 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

My boyfriend Mark does this all the time, and then he makes sure I go to read his witty comment. I love him so.

March 4, 2005 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger larrykim said...

sammy, you mean ask for women to leave their name and number?

March 4, 2005 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Ha! No, I meant the thing where you write a comment and you think it is sooo cute that you go back and re-read it to yourself again and again.

March 4, 2005 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger larrykim said...

oh, that makes much more sense now... yeah, mama used say... cute is as cute does, and i tell you, i have cuteness coming out of my butt.

some call it fart, i call it cuteness, tomato, tomatoe, what's the difference...

March 5, 2005 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home