My Photo
Name:
Location: huntsville, alabama, United States

i am an addict of laughter and also sadness. i guess basically i am very confused...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

crayon in my brain


Homer
Originally uploaded by larrykim.

my favorite episode of simpsons is the one where they find out that homer simpson has a crayon stuck in his brain, and that has been keeping his brain from working full capacity. once they remove the crayon lodged in his brain, homer becomes as smart as lisa. only problem is... he becomes very disliked and unhappy. finally, homer decides that being stupid is bliss, and sticks a crayon back in his brain.

my thought... i need to stick a crayon up my nose until it gets lodged in my brain. i would like to think that most of my unhappiness is due to my high intellect (ha!) but none of my colleagues and friends buy into that. how stupid can they be!?! (ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home