My Photo
Name:
Location: huntsville, alabama, United States

i am an addict of laughter and also sadness. i guess basically i am very confused...

Sunday, September 26, 2004

in my world...

in my world...
love abundantly,
drowning me
till i can't breathe no more...

in my world...
love unwavering,
anger and hate
carried away by the wind...

we are...
gods and slaves,
creating, destroying,
bound by wants...

we are...
kings and devils,
angered, hating
crowned without blood...

i am...
less than
i want to be,
my world has made me that way...

i am...
greater than
i want to be,
love has made me this way...

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Larry,
This one surely leads on to reflect.
It is very worthwhile...Thank you.

September 27, 2004 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger melonface said...

Hello Larry, long time no see! I hope life is treating you well. Nice poem. I enjoyed it thoroughly! Can't wait till Christmas, maybe then I will have some time to write some more blogs, and write some more posts for you ;)

December 4, 2004 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger jon said...

I am trying to find roofing ceiling people and found your blog while searching. I totally agree with that...

October 2, 2005 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger kalisekj said...

Cool Blog, I never really thought about it that way.

I have a Hurricane Katrina blog. It pretty much covers hurricane related stuff.

Thank you - and keep up the thoughts!

October 3, 2005 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the next hurricane charley ; the easy way to keep going.

November 7, 2005 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home